Date : 8th November 2017

Instagram is a mobiledesktop, and Internet-based photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly or privately. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 as a free mobile app exclusively for the iOS operating system. A version for Android devices was released two years later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively.

i like instagram

instagram is a platform for my art in a few different levels .

1. SKETCHBOOK slash MY GALLERY  – i use it as a secondary sketchbook slash gallery for my work , i want the hole page to look like a piece using a number of techniges i will discuss using pictures from my account and others further down this “blog” post. i exibit new work on my page (gallery) and new visual ideas im exploing like an explorer (sketchbook).
  2. ARTISTS – use it as an online gallery where i can see thousands upon thousands of other artists work ( the ultimate gallery)
  3. ADVERTISMENTS – adverts for my new films and other work using the bio where i can post an link.
  4. here are some of my favourite accounts and why .

BRAD PHILLIPS – ARTIST 

Brad Phillips work is incredibly subtle and simple YET very effective . it has a very dry humorous aesthetic with always combined with a much deeper less visible concept that you have to work to see , its very effective. i want to dive deeper into more detail when looking at just one slice of work , i shall do this on a different day on a different post.

a shot of the screen of his work –

KNOWN UNPLEASURE – self proclaimed unconventional aesthetic Gallery – Content of emergent or famous, dead or alive artists. 

This is like a gallery page that exhibits work either from artists or just random pictures that could be art , making the owner of this account technically an artist . this account has a great .obscure .unique aesthetic that is best described through looking at the account , here it is …

SUSHISYRUP – an artist using pictures owned by the internet as their work

when i said ‘i want the hole page to look like a piece using a number of techniges i will discuss using pictures from my account and others further down this “blog” post.’ i was talking about this account this artist goes through themes and ties all the pictures together using these themes , here are two of the themes ;

12

MARK LEBON – is a fashion photographer or used to be any way , his page is interesting as it also follows a theme but probably not a conshus one , his theme is a obsession of taking pictures of flowers on his kitchen table .

M I N E

my page follow an obvious theme of blue , this ties the whole page together giving it a style .

i want my page to exhibit more work

i want my page to look at more artist

i want my page to develop in aesthetic – like go from blue to yellow or circles or something like that

i want my page to continue showing the development of my “look”

i want my page to rapidly gain more followers so my gallery can grow and my platform is bigger – this should happen with consistantly producing good work and regually once every two days .

i shall do a post now

goodbye

yours instagramily

Tiger

xxx